- To provide world class education.
- To motivate our students to explore the extent of their intellectual and physical abilities.
- To uphold the values of honesty, integrity and respect for others.
- To provide a vibrant, happy and secure environment.
- To recruit, retain and develop high calibre staff.
- To promote the general good within our community.
- To safeguard the long term development and reputation of our organisation.
The British School of Brasilia is part of The British Schools Foundation, an established educational organisation that has successfully founded premier international schools in 8 countries across 3 continents.